atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Madhan Neethiraj <mad...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - September 2016
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 01:38:23 GMT
Chris,

I filed JIRA PODLINGNAMESEARCH-118 to track the name search. I will get started on this later
this month and update the JIRA with details.

Thanks,
Madhan

On 1/16/17, 8:34 PM, "Chris Douglas" <cdouglas@apache.org> wrote:

    The name search was the only issue blocking graduation in the December
    report [1]. Does anyone have cycles for this? -C

    [1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2016

    On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 8:16 PM, Chris Douglas <cdouglas@apache.org> wrote:
    > Hey Atlas folk-
    >
    > Does anyone have time to start the name search this quarter? -C
    >
    > On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 8:44 PM, Hemanth Yamijala
    > <hyamijala@hortonworks.com> wrote:
    >> Hello Chris,
    >>
    >> Thanks for checking. I don't think we've filed one - we will pursue this along
with others in the dev community.