atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Madhan Neethiraj <mad...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Atlas 0.7.1 (incubating) - release candidate 2 (dev group vote)
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:26:31 GMT
Ismaël,

Thanks for validating the release candidate, your vote and your detailed comments.

As noted in my earlier email, few tests fail inconsistently (most likely timing issue)
and the community will be addressing these in future release. Until the tests fixes
are in place, I would suggest to use “-DskipTests”, as shown below:
 “mvn clean install -DskipTests”

>>  I think that apart of the test, there is some issue with the dependencies order
>>  that didn't let me build the binary distribution without doing the maven install
Can you please send details of the issue you faced?

Thanks,
Madhan