atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Hemanth Yamijala <hyamij...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Atlas 0.7.1 (incubating) - release candidate 0 (dev group vote)
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:34:04 GMT
Hello Madhan,

Thank you for putting out the release.

I started to look at it, but soon found that we seem to have included some binaries in the
source package at graphdb/titan0/target, shaded/hbase-server-shaded/target, shaded/hbase-client-shaded/target
- which is accounting for a large portion of the size of the source package. The size is 161
MB, which seems unusual for a source package.

Assuming this is a source only release (which is what we have normally done) - these probably
are all to be removed, and just remnants of an earlier build?

Also, I did see some files that seemed extraneous, such as:

* apache-atlas-0.7.1-incubating/webapp/test-output/
* apache-atlas-0.7.1-incubating/.idea

and so on.

Thanks
Hemanth
From: Madhan Neethiraj <madhan@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:09 AM
To: dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Atlas 0.7.1 (incubating) - release candidate 0 (dev group vote)

Atlas team,

Apache Atlas 0.7.1 (incubating) release candidate #0 is now available for a vote within dev
community. Links to the release artifacts are given below. Can you please review and vote?

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary votes are reached.
[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Here is my +1