atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Hemanth Yamijala <hyamij...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Request for Atlas wiki or blog we can put Eclipse setup instructions on?
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:59:37 GMT
David,

I have indeed edited files directly.. There are only a handful of syntax elements we need
to know and the help for these is available in many online sources (e.g. http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/TextFormattingRules)<http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/TextFormattingRules>.

Atlas docs can be built by running mvn docs (or something similar) and the files can be checked
online. I don't know if there are twiki editors that make this easier to manage. Maybe others
know?

Thanks

hemanth

________________________________
From: David Radley <david_radley@uk.ibm.com>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 9:11 PM
To: Hemanth Yamijala
Cc: dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Fw: Request for Atlas wiki or blog we can put Eclipse setup instructions on?

Hi Hemanth,
I have not worked with Twiki files before - I assume people do not work directly with the
raw format I get from Git (Eclipse shows me the wiki in a preview panel but does not give
me a wiki rich text editor). I wondered what development software / process you and community
use to create Twiki files.
    many thanks, David.

----- Forwarded by David Radley/UK/IBM on 19/12/2016 14:55 -----