atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Bilal Arshad <B.Ars...@derby.ac.uk>
Subject RE: (ERROR) apache.rat:apache-rat/plugin:too many unapproved licenses
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 14:00:41 GMT
Hi Hemanth,

Thank you for your reply.

I just checked the $ATLAS_HOME/atlas/target/rat.txt file but there are no files that failed
license checks.

Not sure what else to try, would you be kind enough to suggest other possible solutions?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Kind Regards
Bilal

-----Original Message-----
From: Hemanth Yamijala [mailto:yhemanth@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 November 2016 04:36
To: Bilal Arshad <B.Arshad@derby.ac.uk>
Cc: dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: (ERROR) apache.rat:apache-rat/plugin:too many unapproved licenses

Hi Bilal,

I see you opened a JIRA for this. That's one way to get answers. The other is to send an email
to dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org - especially if you're not sure there is a bug, or an issue
with your environment. I've copied the email ID now in this response, so we could take the
conversation further there.

I haven't run the rat check myself, but could be please check $ATLAS_HOME/atlas/target/rat.txt
and see if the files that are failing the license checks are identified there?

Thanks
Hemanth