atlas-dev mailing list archives

From zhao.hong...@zte.com.cn
Subject 答复: Re: whats different "tags" between atlas and falcon
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 02:39:44 GMT
thanks Shwetha
 as you say i have find the interface  that falcon use ATlas APIs to fetch
the tags ;

   Regards,
 Randy zhao

发件人:         Shwetha Shivalingamurthy
<sshivalingamurthy@hortonworks.com>
收件人:         "dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org"
<dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org>,
日期:   2016/10/03 16:36
主题:   Re: whats different "tags" between atlas and falcon

Atlas was not not conceptualised when tags were added in Falcon. Now that
Atlas maintains the tags, it makes sense to store the falcon entity’s
tags
in Atlas and use Atlas as the source of truth, and falcon can use Atlas
APIs to fetch the tags.

Atlas now has falcon integration, Atlas maintains minimal info of falcon
entities. But falcon tags are still not integrated in Atlas

Regards,
Shwetha