atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Herman Yu <herman...@teeupdata.com>
Subject authentication with v0.7
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:37:40 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way to disable authentication with v0.7 (no login page with UI and REST calls doesn’t
require U/P)? We are testing codes (uses atlasClient)  built for v0.5 on v0.7 on a sandbox
environment, it fails with authentication. v0.7 is configured using simple file based authentication.

I tried set all authentication.method to false in atlas-application.properties, it seems still
default to simple, UI still displays login page and REST calls still failed with authentication
failure.

if not, where is the best place to find changes required to atlasClient based codes to make
it work with authentication?

Thanks
Herman.