atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <sshivalingamur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: quick_start.py : no server (connection refused)
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 04:59:12 GMT
I use embedded-hbase-solr for local testing , you have to run
conf/atlas-env.sh before starting atlas. This works for me on mac laptop

Because of licensing issues, BerkelyDB jar is not packaged anymore in any
of the profiles. So, even if you build with BerkelyDB profile, you have to
copy the BerkelyDB jar manually and its documented in
InstallationSteps.twiki. BerkelyDB profile works as well after copying the
jar

Regards,
Shwetha