atlas-dev mailing list archives

From "Venkata R Madugundu" <venkataraman...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Atlas build error - npm install --color=false failed
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 09:12:29 GMT

Not sure if any others have encountered the same problem. But atleast two
members in our team did encounter this.
Give me some time. I will update the InstallationSteps.twiki with an
additional note.

Thanks
Venkat

From:	Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <sshivalingamurthy@hortonworks.com>
To:	"dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org"
            <dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org>
Date:	01/04/16 09:54 AM
Subject:	Re: Atlas build error - npm install --color=false failed

We should document this in InstallationSteps.twiki. Can you update?

Regards,
Shwetha