atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Webapp HiveLineageJerseyResourceIT fails
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:45:53 GMT
Hi Hemanth,

yes, it happens when I do mvn clean install on the main parent pom (from
master).
However, I always have this behavior.

Let me take a look and eventually propose a fix.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 03/31/2016 02:36 PM, Hemanth Yamijala wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> Does this happen when you run a mvn clean install on the parent module from master? If
yes, it’s not something we are seeing regularly. It would help if you can check the logs
(either in the webapp module target/application.log or the failsafe report for this particular
test and see if that gives you a clue on what is happening.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org