atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Hemanth Yamijala <yhema...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Atlas & Storage back-ends
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 00:03:12 GMT
Nigel,

There has been no comparison done so far between HBase and Cassandra. That
said, we are very much focussed on getting some work done for evaluating
the performance and scalability of Atlas overall - hopefully very soon. As
part of that we would certainly evaluate how best to tune HBase for optimal
performance with Atlas and publish those findings.

Hope that helps a bit.

Thanks
hemanth