atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Rishabh Bhardwaj <rbnex...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mvn verify fails
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 06:11:12 GMT
The CREATE_ENTITY call is currently through /entities endpoint in the
webapp package.
But the document and the AtlasClient is pointed to endpoint /entity for the
same.
The same goes for GetEntity.
The above error is due to this.

I see two possible fixes for this:
1. Create EntitiesResource similar to EntityResource in
org.apache.atlas.web.resources and handle entities and entity separately in
these two files.
2. Change AtlasClient to point CREATE_ENTITY and getEntity to /entities
endpoint

Kindly suggest if there is any other change which can fix this.

I can create a JIRA and take up this task, if required.

Thanks,
Rishabh.