atlas-dev mailing list archives

From John Speidel III <jspei...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: AtlasClient.java
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:04:45 GMT
Here is an example of creating an entity.  For the id/id field, you need to provide a value
and from what I have experienced, it needs to be a negative number.  You can just keep the
value from this example.

http://c6401.ambari.apache.org:21000/api/atlas/entities

[
{
  "jsonClass":"org.apache.atlas.typesystem.json.InstanceSerialization$_Reference",
  "id":{
    "jsonClass":"org.apache.atlas.typesystem.json.InstanceSerialization$_Id",
    "id":"-1875651412683",
    "version":0,
    "typeName":"hive_db"
  },
  "typeName":"hive_db",
  "values":{
    "name":"Test1",
    "clusterName":"c1",
    "description":"Test Database",
    "locationUri":"hdfs://host:8000/apps/warehouse/sales",
    "owner":"John ETL"
  },
  "traitNames":[

  ],