atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Herman Yu <herman...@teeupdata.com>
Subject Search syntax
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 02:54:21 GMT
Hi,

With version v0.5, is search based on combination of a Trait and a type supported?  I have
both hive_tables and hive_columns associated with a Trait. I can search base on the Trait,
or search based on the type(hive_table or hive_colume). How to combine them together, for
example, search the trait but only want to return hive_table?

I tried <traitName> and <hive_table>, <traitName> and typeName=<hive_table>
in both UI and REST API, it doesn’t work.

This is my first time posting here, sorry if this is not the right place asking questions
like this. If so, what would be the correct channel?

Thanks
Herman.