atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jacopi <tjacopi_95...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Delete entity and update of map & array attributes coming soon?
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 15:10:34 GMT
Sandeep,  Thanks for the quick reply!

tom     From: Tom Jacopi <tjacopi_95119@yahoo.com.INVALID>
 To: "dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org" <dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 1:49 PM
 Subject: Delete entity and update of map & array attributes coming soon?

Hi all,
  My name is Tom Jacopi, and we are evaulating using Atlas in an upcoming project.  I downloaded
the 7-20 build for v0.6, and the features look very promising.  However, I'm not able to
delete an entity (I get an http  "405 Method not allowed" when doing the http DELETE), nor
am I able to update a Map or Array attribute of an entity (  Exception in thread "main" org.apache.atlas.AtlasServiceException:
Metadata service API UPDATE_ENTITY failed with status 400(Bad Request) Response Body ({"error":"Update
of ARRAY is not supported").

  Am I doing something wrong, or are these functions just not done yet?  And if they are
not done....any rough ideas of when they will be available?

  Thanks in advance for your time.

tom