atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Suma Shivaprasad <sumasai.shivapra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Falcon
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:09:39 GMT
Hi Nigel,

Yes the Falcon plugin was removed since it was not yet mature. Only HIve
plugin is available as of now.There is work in progress to make these
plugins reliable - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATLAS-58
The plan is to work on Storm and Kafka plugins next. Falcon is not yet
planned for the near term.

Have raised an  issue for Falcon plugin -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATLAS-69. You are welcome to take up
if you are interested.

Thanks
Suma