asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARNING!:Node Controller not running at the following nodes
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:32:44 GMT
Hi Gary,

   Can you attached a zipped file of the directory $MANAGIX_HOME/
clusters/local/working_dir/logs?

   In addition, there's a much easier way for you to run AsterixDB on a
single Linux or macOS machine:

   1. Download the file asterix-server-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip from any
of the listing sites:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/asterixdb/asterixdb-0.9.0/asterix-server-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip

   2. Unzip the download file.
       Go to the unzipped directory and run the following script to start
AsterixDB:
       ./samples/local/bin/start-sample-cluster.sh

   3. Now you can use AsterixDB at:
       http://localhost:19001/.

   4. Shutdown AsterixDB:
       ./samples/local/bin/stop-sample-cluster.sh

Best,
Yingyi