asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Gary Gregg <garygr2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WARNING!:Node Controller not running at the following nodes
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 22:00:17 GMT
Thank you, Yingyi!
Attached is the log file you requested.  I see many Java exceptions of this type in the files asterix_nc1.log
and asterix_nc2.log:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Boot class path mechanism is not supported

As well, I will try your other suggestion...

Cheers,Gary

      From: Yingyi Bu <buyingyi@gmail.com>
 To: users@asterixdb.apache.org; Gary Gregg <garygr2002@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:32 PM
 Subject: Re: WARNING!:Node Controller not running at the following nodes

Hi Gary,
   Can you attached a zipped file of the directory $MANAGIX_HOME/clusters/local/working_dir/logs?
   In addition, there's a much easier way for you to run AsterixDB on a single Linux or
macOS machine:
   1. Download the file asterix-server-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip from any of the listing
sites:
       http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/asterixdb/asterixdb-0.9.0/asterix-server-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip

   2. Unzip the download file.
       Go to the unzipped directory and run the following script to start AsterixDB:
       ./samples/local/bin/start-sample-cluster.sh

   3. Now you can use AsterixDB at:
       http://localhost:19001/.

   4. Shutdown AsterixDB:
       ./samples/local/bin/stop-sample-cluster.sh
Best,Yingyi