asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From <orb...@uw.edu>
Subject RE: FW: CSE 514: AsterixDB Error
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 02:33:18 GMT
I have 16 GB of RAM.

From: Yingyi Bu
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 4:25 PM
To: users@asterixdb.apache.org; orbite@uw.edu
Cc: Weston Wei
Subject: Re: FW: CSE 514: AsterixDB Error

Hi Orbite,

   For the issue of "The MetadataNode failed to bind":
    What's the RAM size of your Windows machine?  I suspect it is not very large.

    I run into the same issue when I had 1GB RAM.  I fixed that by adding this line to
the end of samples/local/conf/cc.conf:
   storage.metadata.memorycomponent.numpages=16

Best,
Yingyi