asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From mingda li <limingda1...@gmail.com>
Subject Fail running Tweet Feed on Cluster of 16 nodes (while succeed on 4 nodes)
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 02:45:55 GMT
Hi,

Recently, I am trying to run the data feed query on a cluster of 16 nodes.
All the query run well without error. But each time after I disconnect the
feed, there is none of tweet data stored in dataverse. However, when I try
to run other AQL queries, the cluster can work well. And I have ever used 4
nodes cluster to load Tweet data successfully. I also checked the log file
and find no error there. This is wired. Does anyone know why? Has anyone
ever used the data feed function on a cluster of 16 nodes or more?

Bests,
Mingda