asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From "Malarout, Namrata (398M-Affiliate)" <Namrata.Malar...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Few questions about AsterixDB
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 22:12:07 GMT
Hi Steven,
I was looking for a general answer right now. This is just something people are interested
to know for different data containers such as SciSpark, Rasdaman, SciDB, Hadoop and HDF. I
am not implementing something of the sort right now.
Thanks,
Namrata

From: Steven Jacobs <sjaco002@ucr.edu<mailto:sjaco002@ucr.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 1:08 PM
To: "dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>"
<dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>>
Cc: "users@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>"
<users@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Few questions about AsterixDB

I think I am the person to answer 4:
This is the focus of my research. The long-term answer is yes. The short-term answer is, it
depends on what sort of tasks you are trying to perform. Can you be more specific?
Steven

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Malarout, Namrata (398M-Affiliate) <Namrata.Malarout@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Namrata.Malarout@jpl.nasa.gov>>