asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From "Malarout, Namrata (398M-Affiliate)" <Namrata.Malar...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Few questions about AsterixDB
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 19:18:14 GMT
Hi,
I had for a few question specific to AsterixDB for a Data Container Study I am working on.
I can’t really address these as I have not explored them yet.
The questions are:

  1.  What, if any, are the parallelization bottlenecks?
  2.  Does AsterixDB support Anomaly Detection, Clustering or Graph Traversal?
  3.  Can we find largest connecting components in graph?
  4.  Is automation possible for repetitive tasks?

If anyone has worked with use cases which use any of the above concepts or have knowledge
about these and could help answer them, it would be great.
Thanks in advance,
Namrata