asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Nardone <jn1...@nyu.edu>
Subject Problems Running Single Node On Linux Ubuntu
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 18:12:13 GMT
Hello,

I am experiencing the following problem when attempting to start a single
cluster on a Linux Ubuntu simulation running in a virtual box on a Windows
7 64 bit machine.

A description of the error is as follows:

After following the instructions required to set up an pass-wordless ssh
and then installing the asterixDB and managix as requested (with proper
paths) I receive the following error when attempting the configuration and
validate steps:

This seems strange as I worked with one of asterixDB's development group
members and she confirmed that all prior installation steps were taken
correctly, including the password-less SSH.

I was wondering if you could assist me with this problem, thank you.

Regards,
Joseph P. Nardone V
‚Äč