asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Simone Laudato <sim.laud...@gmail.com>
Subject help ASTERIXDB
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 09:29:55 GMT
Hi i'm new in asterixDB. I opened an issue about a problem i have with my
mac Book Pro. The issue is as follows:

I'm trying to install AsterixDB on my MacBook Pro.
I've an error when i type "managix validate" (after "managix
configure" in the asterix-mgmt directory).
The error is:
"INFO: Environment [OK]
ERROR:  Password-less SSH (from user account: ... ) not configured for
the following hosts 127.0.0.1
FATAL: Managix Configuration [ERROR]"

This is a strange issue because i followed all the steps in the
installation documentation in order to enable ssh password-less and i
have actually managed to do it: in fact when i type ssh 127.0.0.1 the
ssh, i'm no more prompted for a password as before.

I have also installed asterixDB on Ubuntu in virtualbox and all worked
perfectly, so it could be an iOS problem?
How could i solve it?

Thank you
SL

So i have this problem with my Mac and i think it is easy to solve but
i don't know how. Have you got any suggestions for me?

Really thank you in advance

SL