asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Raman Grover <ramangrove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Socket feed questions
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 13:54:46 GMT
Hi,

I should be able to look at this one in a few days when I return and resume
work (I am currently on a vacation till 5th Nov).

However, the exception suggests that building the secondary feed pipeline
encountered an exception. Can you share the logs so that I can get a better
understanding of the sequence of steps that happened as your statement
executed.

I have intermittent access to net, but should be able to revert with some
delays.