asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From "Malarout, Namrata (398M-Affiliate)" <Namrata.Malar...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Internal error [NegativeArraySizeException]
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:41:44 GMT
Hi Michael,
That is a great idea which we were actually discussing here. I have cced my mentors on this
email. Hopefully we can start up a conversation and make it happen.
Thanks,
Namrata
From: Michael Carey <mjcarey@ics.uci.edu<mailto:mjcarey@ics.uci.edu>>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 11:27 PM
To: "users@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>"
<users@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org<mailto:users@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Internal error [NegativeArraySizeException]

One thought might be for a few of us in AsterixDB-land to make a road trip up to JPL and give
an overview talk to any/all interested data folks there - and then get in a conference room
with you and your mentor and take a more top-down and in-person look at what you're wanting
to do (especially for the largeness-inducing array fields)?