asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Pouria Pirzadeh <pouria.pirza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AsterixDB - query status / system status
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:53:41 GMT
Yingyi is correct about the ones under regression tests. Some of them are
modified to work fine on tiny scales of data.
You can find the actual TPCH queries, in AQL, under:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-asterixdb/tree/master/asterix-benchmarks/src/main/resources/tpc-h/queries

Let me know if you need more help about them.

Pouria