asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Michael Carey <mjca...@ics.uci.edu>
Subject Re: Socket feed questions
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 23:46:02 GMT
I know that Raman definitely had such a thing "running in the lab" here
at some point.
(It was a similar join-with-a-reference-dataset use case.)
That was his AQL-bodied use case - so yes!
He had to "cheat" in one way - his query had a return clause - so he had
to know the desired output schema ahead of time.
With Heri's new work on being able to "add one more field to whatever",
one could now do this without that "cheat".