asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From schul...@informatik.hu-berlin.de
Subject AsterixDB - query status / system status
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 16:22:42 GMT
Hello,

by now I was able to successfully install AsterixDB from the latest master
branch which also made it possible for me to load external data files into
the system. Thanks a lot for the help!

I am currently trying to rewrite some of the TPCH Queries to run them as
examples on AsterixDB. So far I was able to run some of the queries using
the web client, but others do not work yet. Unfortunatly sometimes I do
not get any error messages or results. On execution the output area of the
webclient turns blank as it usually does, but after some time I should get
the results shown (or an error). As I cannot tell if the queries are still
running, or if an error occured that is just not displayed, is there a
possibility to monitor the state of the system/query execution?

>From time to time the system even crashes and I cannot even shut it down
using managix stop.

Regards, Max