asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From "Malarout, Namrata (398M-Affiliate)" <Namrata.Malar...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Field accessor not defined for values of type null
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 20:12:20 GMT
Hi all,
I am trying to load data into AsterixDB. But I keep getting this error:

Field accessor is not defined for values of type null [AlgebricksException]

This is the data, (1,291) is the position where the axis starts: "comment":"","axis":"T"
I changed the blank field to null. So now the data is: "comment":null,"axis":”T"
But I’m still getting the same error. In the schema comment has been declared as comment:string?
. I’ve made it optional. Is there something else that I need to take care of? What does
is a field accessor?
Thank in advance for the help.
Regards,
Namrata Malarout