asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Version 0.8.7-SNAPSHOT comes back with error on create
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 16:31:18 GMT
Did you unset $MANAGIX_HOME? (and friends, like $ASTERIX_HOME?...)
That's the only piece I see missing from your uninstall/upgrade
procedure (which otherwise matches mine). If you'll notice the newer
documentation (https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-test-full/site/asterix-doc/install.html)
omits mention of that, so it isn't necessary to set now actually.

-Ian