asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Bind web interface to IP address of machine
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 01:52:34 GMT
Hi Namrata,
It kind of depends on how the AsterixDB instance was deployed.
Generally, if you're using YARN or Managix, the "<client_ip>"
attribute in the cluster description is the interface which the Web
interface and other client-facing things are bound. The cluster
description is the XML file that was used to make the instance,
describing the node controller and cluster controller locations. The
default one is under clusters/local/local.xml (for Mangix).

Unfortunately you have to delete and remake the instance to change
this if Managix is being used; the cluster description is relatively
immutable.

Please feel free to ask away if anything's unclear, I know I am
speaking in very general terms...

Thanks,
-Ian