asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Wail Alkowaileet <wael....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Field accessor not defined for values of type null
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 22:22:10 GMT
I didn't encounter the same error.

I did the following:
use dataverse exp;
drop dataset jpl if exists
drop type jplType if exists
create type jplType as open
{
    fid:uuid
}
create dataset jpl(jplType)
primary key fid;

load dataset jpl using localfs
    (("path"="127.0.0.1:///Users/wail/Dropbox
(MIT)/AsterixConnector/d-plus-m.adm"),("format"="adm"));

I only defined fid in my open jplType. However, I got different error:
"Unable to allocate frame larger than:255 bytes [HyracksDataException]"

analysed_sst was too large for Hyracks to handle. After shrinking it, I was
able to load it.

--

*Regards,*
Wail Alkowaileet