asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From schul...@informatik.hu-berlin.de
Subject AsterixDB command line access
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 12:03:27 GMT
Hello AsterixDB group,

I am a student currently working on a diploma thesis to execute AQL on
Apache Flink. Therefor I did setup AsterixDB on a cluster.

My problem is, that I am not in the same network as the cluster and only
have remote command line access, so I cannot reach Asterix's web
interface. I am sure it is possible to run queries via command line, too,
but I could not find anything on that topic on your official documentation
page. Do you have any document you can link me to, that provides a basic
explanation how to work with AsterixDB without the web interface?

Best Regards,
Max Schultze