asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Ben Tovar <bto...@nd.edu>
Subject Installation debug output
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 11:53:37 GMT
Hi,

I am trying the single machine installation example, and the

managix create -n my_asterix -c $MANAGIX_HOME/clusters/local/local.xml

fails telling me that the zookeeper service was unable to start.
java_home points to the correct location, and

managix validate

does not report any errors. Is there a log I can look at (or enable)
to see why create is failing?

(That said, my suspicion is that ssh-keys do not play nicely with
kerberos authentication, which our site uses. Does anybody have
experience with that? Are there other authentication non-ssh methods I
can try?)

Best wishes!,

Ben