asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Pouria Pirzadeh <pouria.pirza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation debug output
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 05:44:38 GMT
Ben,

Did run 'managix configure' command at the beginning ? And if yes, can you
make sure 'managix-conf.xml' file under $MANAGIX_HOME/conf directory
contains the correct java_home and a writable zookeeper directory ?

w.r.t the password-less SSH, basically the username that wants to launch
asterixdb processes (whoever runs managix) should be able to do SSH without
prompting for any password to all the machines that you have included in
the local.xml file (including localhost or 127.0.0.1 , if it is there).

Pouria