asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Could you please help on this error: "Node xxx_node1 has no stores."
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:26:55 GMT
I see, so there must be something wrong with one of the NC's settings.
Looking at the logs might lend insight into why that might be the
case.

If you just want to "kick the tires", since you're on Linux, Docker
should work really well. Just apt-get install docker.io, then docker
pull parshimers/asterix-playground; docker run -p 19001:19001 -t
parshimers/asterix-playground . The web interface will be up at the
same address as you'd expect running it locally otherwise.

As for importing the source into eclipse, have a look at
https://asterixdb.incubator.apache.org/dev-setup.html . It should
describe how to import the source into Eclipse. The tutorial for feeds
is only in the latest master, so the documentation for that is here:
https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-test-full/site/asterix-doc/feeds/tutorial.html
.

Thanks,
- Ian