asterixdb-users mailing list archives

From Eugenia Gabrielova <genia.likes.scie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Demo not working?
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 19:17:37 GMT
Hi Brandon!

As a heads up, I have a branch in sandbox with some up-to-date changes and
fixes on the TweetbookDemo. I'll keep an eye out on this thread if you have
any questions, or I can look through code with you on campus if you prefer.
https://code.google.com/p/asterixdb-sandbox/source/browse/?name=eugenia%2Ftweetbook-demo-fixes#git%2Fasterix-examples%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fresources%2Ftweetbook-demo

The longitude shift was just a debugging thing for me when I was playing
with spatial queries, to match an older version of the geospatial demo
(pre-Tweetbooks). It's not an Asterix-related thing and can easily be
removed.