asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sandra Skarshaug <sandraskarsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install UDF library (NCService option)
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 12:39:35 GMT
Some follow up information, I have a folder structure inside
asterix-server-0.9.3-binary-assembly which looks like the attached image.
The files inside testlib are generated when building the following
udf-template project: https://github.com/idleft/asterix-udf-template.

When I try to execute the query below, it says function test.testlib#mysum@2
is not defined [CompilationException]

* "use test;*
* testlib#mysum(3,4);"*

man. 15. okt. 2018 kl. 11:36 skrev Sandra Skarshaug <