asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: New Dashboard baseline
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 00:48:13 GMT
Hey Emilio,
Cool, can you propose that change on the release-0.9.4-pre-rc branch
actually? There are a lot of improvements I have added to the build
process for integrating the dashboard, so that it gets built each time
with the rest of the system rather than being a static component, it
would be good to have those two things integrated.

- Ian