asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Xikui Wang <xik...@uci.edu>
Subject Debugging in development
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 22:09:47 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to add more info about the testing problem that we discussed
this morning. Then, I found that we actually have a page on confluence on
debugging [1]. I added two bullets talking about the use of
"SqlppExecutionTest" and "SqlExecutionIT" (Please help revise and add
more!). Hope they could be useful for those who just started working on
AsterixDB. Also, there are some useful design docs on confluence [2] that
were added by previous developers. Have a look at it if you don't know the
existence of these materials (like me in my first year). :)

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ASTERIXDB/Debugging
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ASTERIXDB/Home

Best,
Xikui