asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Murtadha Hubail <hubail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stability Q
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 07:31:36 GMT
This is most likely caused by missing heartbeat from the NC to the CC. Some macOS versions
had issues with reestablishing connected sockets after waking up from sleep.
But it could also be some unexpected exception that caused the NC to shut down. If you could
share the logs with me, I can tell you for sure.

Cheers,
Murtadha