asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Muhammad Abu Bakar Siddique <msidd...@ucr.edu>
Subject How to combine two Maps into one?
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 22:53:09 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to code a very simple example that can compute a single
histogram from two different files. I am able to compute separate
histograms to for each file using  OneToOneConnectorDescriptor. Now, I want
to combine these two maps into one map. I could not find any
MToOneConnector, where I can combine these two maps into one. Can somebody
please guide me how to do in a correct way?
What I did:
1. Created two splits for input files
2. Connected input to myOperatorDescriptor using OneToOneConnectorDescriptor
3. Connected myOperatorDescriptor to the output using
OneToOneConnectorDescriptor
4. myOperatorDescriptor is reading the files and computing the histogram
(in HashMap) for each file
What I need to do:
1. Combine the maps into one.