asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Xikui Wang <xik...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Logging.properties
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 05:40:47 GMT
A small note for IntelliJ users.

The '-Dlog4j.configurationFile' in VM options in the Unit Test dialog will
be overwritten by the surefire argLine parameters by default (without
asking :( ). To avoid this, you need to uncheck the 'argLine' box under
Preferences -> Build, Execution, Deployment -> Build Tools -> Maven ->
Running Tests. Or you can simply change the content of
'asterix-app/src/test/resources/log4j2-test.xml' for debugging purpose. :)

Best,
Xikui