asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging.properties
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2017 07:37:54 GMT
Hello All,

Not long time ago, for each test suite (e.g., OptimizerTest), we can
provide a custom log level property file (logging.properties) as a VM
option
(e.g., -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/.../asterixdb/asterixdb/asterix-app/src/test/resources/logging.properties)
and customize logging level for each phase (Hyracks, Algebricks, and so
on). For example, if I set "org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.level = FINE",
then only logging level for Algebricks is changed to FINE. It seems that
this method doesn't work anymore. Could somebody tell me how we could set a
custom logging level for each phase? Thanks!

Best,
Taewoo