asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison semantics for complex types
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2017 18:24:09 GMT
@Heri: I'm sorry for not mentioning your deep_equal function. Yeah, indeed,
we have your function. I checked BuiltinFunctions and found the function
named "deep-equal". So, we need to explicitly use that function to conduct
such comparison? If so, could you revise Wail's query? And it would be nice
if AsterixDB can call that function when it tries to compare arrays.

Best,
Taewoo