asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging.properties
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 20:32:45 GMT
Update:

Murthada's method works like a charm. For those folks who want to see
Algebricks optimization details (before and after), the following is what
you need to add in <loggers> section of log4j2-test.xml file. Please note
that the name is "org.apache.hyracks.algebricks", not
"org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.level". Thanks again @Murthada.

    <Logger name="org.apache.hyracks.algebricks" level="DEBUG">

      <AppenderRef ref="Console"/>

    </Logger>

Best,
Taewoo