asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison semantics for complex types
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2017 16:23:50 GMT
Indeed - we need it someday!  (Sooner rather than later would be nice.)
It basically needs to work like it does in languages like Python, I
think.  (Cardinality and element by element equality for arrays,
cardinality and order-independent equality for bags, field by field
equality for records, and recursively through all of them.)