asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Murtadha Hubail <hubail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MultiTransactionJobletEventListenerFactory
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 13:49:18 GMT
Yes, this can happen in metadata transactions. I understand some of Abdullah’s concerns in
reusing
the same transaction id for multiple datasets, at least from our transaction model point of
view.
However, I believe the newly added infrastructure to support atomic transactions on multiple
datasets
can be tweaked a bit to support this case. But Abdullah might have other concerns that are
not related
this.

Cheers,
Murtadha