asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Jacobs <sjaco...@ucr.edu>
Subject Re: Monitoring stream
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 16:31:01 GMT
Hi Kristoffer,
We don't explicitly have "streams" in Asterix, but we have a way to monitor
data activity through what we call "channels" which are similar to
continuous queries. We have a publication describing channels here:
https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2933313. I can also provide you with
more information on channels, including how to create clusters that can run
them (we have an extension codebase to use them) depending on what your
interests are.

Steven